- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/24/2011
- Last connection: 03/23/2015
Reported issues: 4
- 11:07 PM Weave Feature #1389 (Resolved): multiple time sliders when have multiple maps
- We want to show one map with the geographic distribution of a level variable (e.g., population by census tract) and t...
- 02:59 PM Weave Bug #1317 (Resolved): accurately handling donut holes in boundaries when probed
I have the city geography displaying on this map. http://220.127.116.11:8080/weave.html?file=basemap.weave
- 02:01 PM Weave Feature #1202: let a probe attribute be an HTML link from a column in the attribute table
- The behavior I am looking for is the probe box persisting if a user mouses over it, then if a field being probed cont...
- 12:06 PM Weave Feature #1202 (Open): let a probe attribute be an HTML link from a column in the attribute table
- When rolling over a map, the call-out box displays a hyperlink that users can click on for more information.
- 05:18 PM Weave Bug #1072 (Resolved): Probed Columns issue
- I created two Geography layers by importing 2010 County and Census Tract boundaries from ArcGIS shape files. I used ...
- 11:07 PM Weave Feature #1002: Allow the user to draw a polygon to make a selection.
- Can you be more specific about what lasso selection entails - What does the user do to select features and which feat...
- 03:02 PM Weave Feature #567: Provide an easy way to create a scatterplot layer on the map (Bubble map option in ...
- Being able to do bubble maps like the bubble charts is something we also wanted to do. We really like the ability to...
Also available in: Atom