Getting error when trying to use RODBC connection. From tomcat log:
unable to find an inherited method for function 'dbGetQuery' for signature '"RODBC", "character"'
Note: ODBC data source name was entered correctly and works in other R scripts.
- Category set to Performance
- Priority changed from High to Immediate
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
happens because dbGetQuery is not a RODBC function, needs to be replaced by sqlQuery. We will push that part of the script in the servlet.
- Status changed from Open to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
the getColumns function has now been moved to the servlet, and the parameterized scripts can just call it with a proper query string.
This solves the RODBC error.
- Project changed from Weave to Analyst Workstation
Also available in: Atom